We are an on-line Travel Operator specialized in Vacation Rentals
- in the SOUTH of France with MIMOSA VILLAS
- in the SOUTH Pacific with TAHITI VILLAS in French Polynesia, where we own some beach Villas for many years!
Our cocktail is very simple: 25 years of Travel + Sun and Sea lovers + passion for Technologies and planning + the greeting of more than 200 groups of guests per year for 12 years!
… and of course a thorough knowledge of the areas where we operate, of our property portfolio, of our concierges, of our travelers’ expectations!
- we answer all your requests within 24 hours maximum
- we propose the best real time technologies for a user friendly and hassle-free booking
- we organize a phone call if necessary (sometimes simpler and more efficient!)
- we live and work for the e-tourism sector for 12 years
- we have an extensive knowledge about the areas we propose, their specificities, and also about the useful tips 🙂
- we organize your stay, deal with the details, and are in permanent connection with our concierge who greets and assists you on location
- we are taking care of our travelers’ needs and reviews to constantly improve our services
Denis is a fanatic sailor, bilingual in English, and holds a CPA diploma. He is a specialist in project management and in innovative business services on the Cloud and notably worked to implement and launch the French national CPAs’ on-line settlement platform. Denis is also a great island lover, he owns lodgings in Moorea Island for 12 years, facing Tahiti Island (French Polynesia) for which he developed TAHITI VILLAS for international guests used to travel, looking for reliable assistance during the planning stage, and wishing to get sound advices and à la carte services once on location.
David is graduated from a business school and lived in Paris during a few years before settling in the south of France. Passionate by travels, world culture and tennis, he worked during more than 6 years at HOMEAWAY-ABRITEL one of the leaders of the global holiday rental market. David was in charge of major accounts for real estate agencies and property managers who manage tens of accommodations. Thus he knows particularly well this sector, its constraints, its way of functioning, and was able to get many contacts with numerous owners and caretakers, as well as with many people working in the tourism industry.
Alix is a multi-talented artist with a sharp sense of details and of welcome. She has an extensive knowledge of the tourism sector throughout all the islands for 8 years! Real conductor, she manages a multitude of missions ranging from database administration and Photoshop mastering to the composition of tropical flower bouquets !!! She permanently switches from virtual to real world, mixing Internet and a true “art de vivre”.